ENCODE is seeking for a Cyber Security Consultant who will join our Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) team in Athens, Greece. As a security consultant, you will have exposure to cyber security assessments and work in teams to deliver security implementations or remediation programmes. As part of our team you will be expected to take on responsibility and initiative early, providing you with real experience working with a wide range of major clients in Greece and abroad.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and solid background in Cyber Security best practices and concepts in order to be able to support our clients in the delivery of multiple work streams for compliance standards such as GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and incident management disciplines.
- Evaluate and implement IT security standards, policies, procedures, DR plans, risk assessment & management
- Provide guidance, implementation, facilitation and training of the services according to standards (ISO etc.)
- Execute IT security management programs development & monitor compliance
- Design, implement and deliver IT security awareness campaigns and executive level trainings
- Evaluate & improve the scientific integrity of service offerings, deliverables and methodologies
- Maintain awareness & knowledge of contemporary practices, procedures and methods and provide suitable interpretation to customers
- Provide technical support to customers