Through years of experience in the field of security, Encode has reached a level where we can provide leading edge solutions to a pressing problem that becomes more crucial each day. Enorasys Security Platform is Encode's answer to the perplexing and ever-growing problem of cyber security. Our solution deals with threats from the stage of detection to that of analysis and incident response. In order to tackle such a rigid problem, we employ our vast knowledge of the field in conjunction with state of the art technologies of Machine Learning and Big Data Analysis in a platform built with expert engineering techniques.
As a Security Engineer you will be responsible for deploying Enorasys products to our customers, performing Proof of Concepts for prospects and assisting our research and development teams towards the continuous enhancement of our solutions. You will be part of our Security Integration team, which is responsible for the delivery and support of our security solutions to our customers.The main responsibilities are the following:
- Handle on-boarding of new customers to Encode’s Enorasys Security Analytics service (on-premises or cloud) and deployment and integration of Enorasys SOCStreams (on-premises)
- Be part of the customer support process
- Handle Proof of Concept (PoC) for new Enorasys customers
- Cooperate with our DevOps team for customer on-boarding (cloud)
- Provide internal lab setups for testing new ideas that can improve the platform
- Provide feedback to the product development team by submitting bug or performance reports
- Ability to travel in order to provide on-site support and PoCs to our customers
- Strong Linux administration experience. Comfortable using a shell, ability to install and configure standard linux based software
- Experience as a MS Windows administrator
- Minimum 2 years of experience in configuring SIEM systems
- Basic knowledge of virtualization software (e.g VMWare)
- Experience with Elasticsearch, logstash or Splunk is considered a plus
- Experience with relational databases and SQL. MySQL experience is considered a plus
- Self-managed, eager to learn new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field will be considered a plus.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private health insurance
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth
CLICK HERE TO APPLY